Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Membrane Science Technology

23 February 2010, Tuesday

Mr. Satha's stunts are back again! We were totally taken in by surprise at the first flips of the exam paper. We were not really unguarded, just wrongly guarded. Most of what we had studied didn't really come out at all. What came out were all the unexpected and unfamiliar. Some of the formulas we have not even seen it before in the entire semester.

You would say, " just substitute the values to the formulas." I did and I've got a system efficiency of 108%. If we are using this alien formula to calculate the efficiency of the alien space ship, maybe I would believe its works at 108%. BUT, this is earth man, nothing works with an efficiency exceeding a 100!

It's like we have equipped ourselves with armours and shields, even bullet proof jackets, but all these were nothing when he came with a chemical attack and some unidentifiable substances. Who would thought of bringing a breathing aparatus to the battlefield?

Yesterday I thought losing 12 marks is a lot. Today I can easily lose 30 marks.
Yesterday I got a bullet in my arms and I thought it hurts . Today, I stepped on a land mine and realised yesterday was nothing.

No comments: