Thursday, February 11, 2010

Laojie say good bye to dajie

11 February 2010, Thursday

For a minute, I was convinced that I should go to Malaysia with you. I started packing my bag at 2.a.m, then again the hope was comletely destroyed at 2.01a.m . When laojie is able to wake up at 5.am to say good bye to you, it meant something. I really want to have a good holiday with you. No disturbances, just quality time. Such as? Such as 8 hours in the car, without hand phone, without computer, just us.

Happy Chinese New Year cum Valentines. I miss you all. I'm having pounding hearts and goosebumps because of the lonely nights- I thought I heard footsteps in the house, all the time. And I dare not turn and walk out to check. How I wish I had a pet now. Anyway, pray really hard that the fish wouldn't die and plants wouldn't wither under my care! HAA.

Thanks, Nicholas & Fly for the lovely presents from USA (:


Giant Chocolate Bar!!


And a "naomi" band that I wore it around my ankle, secretly hoping it would keep away my fear
.

No comments: