Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You are my bra.

10 February 2010, Wednesday


Strike off the "friends" and replace it with "sisters". Anyway, it doesn't really make a difference, you are both to me. I love this analogy, "friends are like bras, close to the heart and always there for support." It is undoubtedly that you are close to my heart. Then when I am worried and frustrated over the printer that plays tricks on me at the most urgent minute, you are there. And I kind of like it when I can just drop my bags at home and grab my keys and result slips and walk to your home in a sloppy shirt this evening to discuss on college plans and application. Then when I told you about my lonely Chinese New Year plan, you immediately took me in for CNY dinner with your family. Knowing how awkward and shy I would be as the only outsider, you made your mum to call me up and assure me. How many of my friends would do that?? I have told not only you about my lonely New Year, but you (and a.carol) are the only one who offer a family dinner together. How can I thank you enough for you kindness?

So I dedicate a bra to you tonight.

No comments: