Sunday, June 14, 2009

What's With Mona Lisa's Smile?

My mum just came back from her trip(:
I miss her so much!

Dubai Stop -Over.
The city & the desert





France.
Eiffel Tower.





Lourve Museum @ Paris
I'm so impressed with the museum exhibits! This is what a museum is REALLY about!!



That's the REAL Mona Lisa by, L,de Vinci enclosed in a bullet-proof box. My sister and I start searching for the 25 sercrets of Mona Lisa. And I still don't understand what's with Mona Lisa's smile.




Psyche and Cupid, by A. Canova



Venus de Milo

I'm still not very convinced to why she was known to be the most beautiful woman. (By the way, her broken left arm was suppose to be holding an apple)


The coffin for mummies.

and more and more and more. Really amzaing paintings and sculptures! ( LOL. Shall not post too much here. LOL. Alot of nudity.)

Switzerland



After viewing through the photos together. I watched Forest Gump with my mother, brother and sister. " Life is like a box of chocolate, you will never what you are going to get."- Forest Gump.

No comments: