Friday, June 05, 2009

Happy Birthday Ren Wei

Today I met up with Yu Jie, Ren Wei & his 4 years' long girlfriend Yin Xin for a dinner for Renwei's 19th Birthday and wish him all the best for his NS life in 4 days time.

Actually we wanted to go Punggol- Marina for steamboat, but the place is just so inaccessible! (Shuttle bus comes at an hour interval. )

We ended up eating Yuki Sushi @ Punggol Plaza.
Then we went Pasar Malam to play the ball games. $3 for 80 balls!
And we won all of us a cute pink smiley face balloon mallot(:

We fight all the way to a roof garden to have some chat and drink with our new found weapon. (I'm sure Yu Jie is pretty embarrased carrying it around).

Happy Birthday Low Ren Wei. (:
I wish you will last happily with yin xin forever.
I wish you will catch many many fishes wherever you go.
I wish you will be irritated by yujie till your hair grew white.
I wish you will be a good policeman.
I wish you a happy birthday.

No comments: