Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MONDAY

At workplace today, Mr Koh went crazy with Kian Seng on transformers. Every 3 sentences, 1 will be about transformers. And thanks to Brandon, I got 2 free tickets on Transformers!! LoL. He had night classes to go and can't go for the movie, so I went with Dorian. Thanks Brandon((:

The story was good, story line close to that of Lord of the Ring. But just a bit draggy. I had difficulties telling apart the good robots from the bad robots. All robot head looks the same to me anyway, except when they turn back to their car form. And I think bringing the Mikaela Banes( Megan Fox) through out his adventure is totally of no use, maybe to make the entire film more interesting to watch. That brings us to our debate question. How can such a hot actress be a transexual?

I say it is fact. ( Fully believing on what Raishun said.)
He say it is rumours.


No comments: