Saturday, June 13, 2009

Presently

I went to shop for Charlene's Birthday Present with Beverly and Solphine. Pumped into Jeremy @ Dobhy Ghaut, had a shock. But thanks to this walking GPS, I found the right exit to meet Beverly without walking big rounds.

LOL. 2 ANYTHING people going to shop for present is really a chore. What to get? " anything", Where to go? "anything". What to eat? "anything". Ask us any questions, most of the time you can expect an " anything". So we anything from Plaza Singapura, to Herran to Cineleisure to Far East Plaza, all by FOOT!

Then we went to the Graffatti Cafe @ Far East Plaza for dinner.

Fatty, Ugly and Shitty @ our eating table.



When Beverly is around, COOKIE Monster will be around too. Fly, is COOKIE.





And my cockroach! I felt like drawing a fly and a mouse there!! But I'm a kind soul and don't forge any signature(: Next time, I think we should bring the twins and yanny there! I'm ready to get impressed on how they turn the wall into some master artpiece.

Not like Beverly, a spider look like a crab. Because of the debate over her "pretty" drawing, we didnt get back to the shop in time! It's close! And we would have to make another trip down tomorrow.


No comments: