Monday, June 08, 2009

Kite-Flying

I didn't go for SuperPop Outing today morning and I didnt go for morning run with Ronnie in the morning either. Then I spent the whole day with my siblings.

Rivervale Mall's food court is under a major shift, and we left all the fast food there to eat.
No choice, lunch and dinner have to go to Prime or Punggol Plaza.

And we thought of kite-flying!

After flying for almost 45 minutes. I concluded kite-flying should be catogarized under extreme sports. We almost died of shortage of breath because we were running so much trying to create the wind to give the kite that extra lift.

We bought 2 kites from Rivervale Mall. 1 ended up as our pillow for resting, while we took turn to juggle the other. Just like a Relay Race. Seriously, even though there are 6 people to pass to batoon and keep running. We can't keep it up in the sky for 30 minutes. One day, we will master the art of kite flying!





Sisters' that grew wings on their back.

My arm hurts!! I dont know how stupid it sounds. But I'm suffering from muscle ache at my arm most probably due to the wii boxing game!! I love to box and maybe I love pain. ( lol. Maybe I'm turning to some S.M Manic!!)

No comments: