Sunday, June 07, 2009

Punggol Alumni Band

I met up with Dorian, Vera & Elena to go to school for our first Punggol Alumni Band Meeting.LOL. Vera was busy catching hamster under the refrigerator in the morning and so she was late, and I was busy enjoying the french toast breakfast my sister made for me, and so I was late. So, we were all late!

French Toast breakfast my sister made for me!!! I miss the times when people do actually wake up early and prepare breakfast for me. I love my sister. I think God has mixed up our birth order. I feel like she's the elder sister,taking care all of us. Good Job, Joyce.







I miss band. I miss playing clarinet. I miss my lovely bandmates! I hope Punggol Alumni Band can really bet set up((: Bt seriously, when asked about my commit.ment. I can't promise much.

After meeting, Levon, Mingfeng, Dorian, Vera & I went to Elena's house. She has gt drum, keyboard, guitar, violin and Wii!!! SUPER FUN!

Our Guitar Hero!! LAU LEVON!



Caught the Sleeping Beauty behind?





Boxing Game. I'm sure I will K.O Dorian one day!!! Just wait.





And Bowling(:
The Blue box is the spare king, Mingfeng.
The Red box is Elena.
The Green box is Levon. The character REALLY looks like him too.
The Orange Box is Vera & Me.



And we played some other game that test ur chemistry too. I found out, I have zero percent of chemistry with anyone!! True, I am emotionless.

I lost my $10 bet with Dorian over the name of sushi shop @ Punggol Plaza.
I'm sure I saw Yaki Sushi.
He's sure he it is Suki Sushi.

Heartpain, just exacly how can my eyes be that pajiao?!!

No comments: