Sunday, June 21, 2009

Charlene's Birthday

Friday evening we went to celebrate Charlene's 19th Birthday(:

I have named the girl of my necklace bought at the Fleamax "Charlene"- Since she was the first kind soul to speak to her(: Even I had not speak to her yet!



We went to the Astons @ Katong for dinner.





Beach Cabana @ East Coast,where Johnson and Jason is waiting for us. Too bad, their staff spoil our whole show! They are abit slow in getting our hints. And repeat non-stop. " Is your reservation under the name of Johnson?" We had Orea Cheese cake from the Secret Recipe, and some drink.






We bought her a red tankini, Johnson bought her a red Addidas jacket. Charlene is a RED lover.







We slacked till around 1 a.m before we head twards Beverly's house for a game of Starwar Monopoly, also bought @ the FleaMax. We played until 5 plus in the morning, until a bankcrupt case happens. LoL. It was supposed to be me): and headed off for Mac Breakfast before heading home for sleep.





Happy Birthday Charlene
I wish that our goldfriends group will continue like this forever.
I wish that you will last happily ever after with Johnson.
I wish that you will open a shop with the most number of customers everyday!
Love Lots Lots,
Goldfriend- Naomi

No comments: