Saturday, April 05, 2008

SABAH

Ok, since Naomi appeared to be MIA, heh, and i can't wait any longer, I shall slowly upload the Sabah photos. (: Yeah you guys know I was dreading this trip right? Yup yup, but I love sitting aeroplanes!


Awww, look! I'm so happy hahah.

We reached Sabah around 4pm I think, checked into the City Inn in Kota Kinabalu bla bla, had my case of jeremysick and went to bed. =] The next day we got up early for our 6 hours bus ride to the village-Batu Lunguyan, how to spell. I was pretty much horrified, my imagination ran too wild, I thought the village was unfit for human lodging. SO... I slept all the way to avoid going into depression. :D

The bus ride there, YiZi & Joyce

Jocelyn & my sissy, she look so cute here. LOL.

Ok, we finally reached the place, it wasn't that bad, but my mindset told me the toilet and everything is dirty, and since I got OCPD, I told myself I was not going to eat that much to prevent excessive shitting for as long as I stay in Batu Lunguyan.

Our Dinner. Joyce, Yi Zi, Qian Fang

Nicholas, Yi Zi, Naomi, Joyce

The village's church. They look like Malays, but they're Catholics.

W-O-W, if it was me climbing instead, I might fall to my death.

Elora & Marcella!! Love them!!


Water pump.

Okie, you'd realize I wasn't with my classmates. They went to explore the village on the first day. And I was sitting back at our hut!! I didn't want to step on cow dung, the cow dungs were deposited, by the cows of course, like nobody's business. =S

Felvinia!! (: She's cute.

Ever heard of blowing bubbles using a leaf?? NOPE! Haha, Nurfiza can do that!

Okie, that was the first day in the village! I haven't posted bed time yet, that would be for tml. =] Btw, lights out at 1030pm, what healthy lifestyle right. I didn't really interact with the kids on the 1st day because I HATE kids. Nvm!! You shall see how much I interacted with them after 10 days!! =) There was a river too, beside our hut, 2 small huts for the guys and 1 big hut for the girls plus changing room. We slept in mosquito nets, I shared it with Naomi, I love it man. I call our mosquito net a bungalow. You should've seen the guys'. It looks more like slums and squatters. Yup, back to the river, we do love the river, we have to, because we wash clothes there, bathe there (some of us), wash plates, swim, relax, you name it, we do it. (:

No comments: