Wednesday, April 09, 2008

SABAH V

Ok, the pictures below will be about the farewell party, how sad. :(( Hahah but nonetheless, the party was fun!! We got really high because of the rice wine the villagers provided and the Heineken Samuel provided! LOL. We danced to very slow and old songs (that's all they have) but we're still high, anyhow dance. Before we danced of course, we have all the appreciation speech and performances. The children are really cute! They danced to techno HAHA, and then the teenagers danced to their native dance, something to do with butterflies I think. After that it's party time!! (:

The rice wine cup thing.

Yee Pong, Naomi, Me, Yizi

Me, Joyce, Naomi

Femy and Naomi

Joyce and a little boy

Many many people! I can tell you the lame guy infront is Gary

Naomi!!

Yuxuan is Da Macho Man. lol

Me, Marcella, forgot her name, Suzilah and Naomi

A guy, Jati, Me, Mouse, Ian
They gave us farewell presents!! :(( Miss them.

Naomi, Cornelia, Ziahnne, Joyce, Yizi

Naomi and her fav girl Ziahnne! (:

Many many people lol

Oh, man, I love this photo, seriously HAHAH, like gays right, am I right?! :D
Weiliang, Gary, Samuel, Ming Kuan

Jia Sheng, Mouse, Qian Fang, Ming Kuan
Naomi, Joyce, Yizi

The teenagers and Joyce, Yizi, Qian Fang, Naomi

Mouse, Fly
Suzilah, Felvinia, Nurfiza

Ok! Those are some pictures, mostly taken for sweeeet memories. (: I was so high, God knows I drank how much, I started jumping and dancing around, then I went to the mama shop there to get some air. But the walk there was damn shaky ah hahaha, I think Yizi asked me where I wanna go, I pointed all around me. :P She must think I'm drunk which I'm not!! SOME PPL were quite annoying actually, they kept insisting you're drunk. My sis complained she had 3 mothers and 1 father, HAHA, they kept saying she's drunk WHEN SHE'S NOT, in the end ONE of the mothers got drunk until she had to crawl on the floor. =.= Take care of your ownself first luh. Anw, enough about them, I'll post the R&R tml. Which is pretty much like shit, all the hot spring, fish therapy and snorkelling.

No comments: