Thursday, April 10, 2008

SABAH VI

Ok, I know the above's an overdued pic haha, I completely forgot to tell you guys on the 4th day in the village we did go to a small town an hour away to get in touch with civilisation (hp reception) and reality. Yep, my sis called her friend for gpa and stayed in shock for at least a day. We can all hear her shout at Zi Jie (if you all know who he is) "HUH 2As onli ah? Why 2 As?? HUH?!! Why I only gt 3.5??!!" For your info luh, hello, she can do better but there's no need for devastation. (: The above, i repeat, is da FLEA MARKET! Yay!! I love flea markets!! TOO BAD, this flea market offers nothing and we got bored in an hour or two. :(( I bought a shoe though. (: Anw the weather was hell and there was no river to jump into. Yep, I'd also like to add, we can climb mountains near our village to get reception but unfortunately only singtel can get the reception. And you can hear the repeated saga from my sis using Samuel's hp! Poor Samuel, his phone bills rise like hell.

Hot Spring don't look like hot spring

Is it a pool? Or is it a hot spring. Haii.

Fish Therapy?? o.0 Looks like feeding fish time.

So after we left the village, tears and all, we went straight for recreational activities. I personally think I'd rather stay one more day in the village than go to their so called hot spring and fish therapy?? It's not hot spring and fish therapy!! It's baby pool and feeding time!! Haha I'm one of the lucky ones to feel a slight sucking on my ankles from the fish. Itchy uh.. And the hot spring looks dirty, don't dare to get in. What dissapointment.. Gary was saying if these 2 activities are like that, are we going to snorkel in a bathtub??!! After which, we went to the longhouse. The drainage system sucks like !#%&^$@!! I flooded a toilet bowl and the bathing area. I flushed 2 times and I was standing there looking when Naomi quickly told me to get out and I was like oh shit. The floor started filling up with water. T.T Haii, what failure.



Our room. Shared with mouse and Naomi.


After dinner, the longhouse had a performance on the different dances of different tribes.

This is fun! But not fun when your legs get caught in between the bamboos!!

We had to wake up damn early, like 530 to watch the sunrise, seriously I don't give a damn about sunrise after Jia Sheng and my sis tortured me up till 430. They wouldn't let me return to my room!! But the funny thing is while we were sitting and relaxing at the dancing area, 3 dogs appeared out of no where, like they were playing hide and seek. Hee, you need to be there to know the details. =]
Newaes, sunrise was beautiful.(: But I was hungry LOL.

Sabah Teahouse for breakfast.

We only stayed there for a night before leaving for snorkelling!! Was quite excited but yeah, sucks. Nothing much to see. Oh! I rmbed, I saw a potato chips wrapper.



Yup, later, we sat a boat back to KK and walked all the way back to the City Inn we stayed in on the first night we reached Sabah. Me and mouse and some guys went to the pub later. Oh that one was fun, Samuel loves to march when he's drunk. =] We got quite high but I don't like the giddy feeling haha, very jia lat. We slept at around 2, wake up at 7 to leave for Singapore. :(( I love SABAH!! AHH, lol, one day, I'm going to go back there. I'll post more! Like the toilets and stuff, but tada! That's the end of my lovely Sabah trip. WEE!!

No comments: