Tuesday, April 08, 2008

SABAH IV

By now, every single student in that trip (EXCEPT Qian Fang) would've turned into roasted chickens, ready to be skinned. Nah, we're just sun burned. But not Qian Fang!! She goes swimming with her cap on!! I really take my hat off to her, oops! Cannot take my hat off, later sun burned. Anw, I literally can't rmb how i look like. (No mirrors there) My hair looks like a haystack here.

Femy and Elora! They gave me the rings. (:

The wobbly bridge. =] Mouse and Fly.

SAME SAME

BUT DIFFERENT!!

Samuel, Mouse, Me, Ming Kuan, and that toad (My frog prince!!)

Me and my sissy and some flowers lol


SEE, my frog prince!! Naomi don't stare at my prince!! hahaha.

I really kissed it k!!

Me, Jati, Mouse

Yup, those pics were taken on the last day before we have our farewell party at night then out of the town the next day before 8. They brought us to the river furthur down I think, to catch fish AND TOADS (my frog prince =]). We passed 2 bridges, one of which was wobbly and breaking in the middle HAHAHA, the girls esp were screaming their hell out. Then we have to walk quite a long way our destination. Some of them made scarecrows and tombstones out of the rocks but I don't have the pictures haha, must ask the others for it. After catching the fish and prawns and lobsters etc. we barbecue them! (: NOT THE TOAD OF COURSE. I let it go, but it didn't jump away immediately, think it was scared half to death ald.

No comments: