Sunday, April 06, 2008

SABAH II

YAY, Sabah part 2! So the main objective of this whole trip really, is to lay pipes and teach the children some MS word & ppt. I believe we slacked more than we work, for me at least. The whole laying pipes thing is ok.. I don't really like the MUD which our dear Naomi loved. She thinks trekking through the muddy forest is fun. Eww. The slope was damn steep, I fell once, but thank God my group's main job was to teach children, so i only laid pipes for 2 days. I'll try to get my hands on the photos for the laying pipes part, don't know if anyone took it. Anw, laying the pipes was fun! We had to carry them and mind you, it was so embarrassing luh. It took about 5 of us to carry one pipe but the villagers each carried one. =.= Ok! Below are some pictures, shall talk bout it along the way. =]

My all time favourite photo!! Look! It's my fav dog, Sandy. He's damn cute luh, I miss him! He kept licking my hand and my face before we leave the village. It's like he knows he'll never see me again. =((((

Yup, this was the second night, judging by my shirt, and we all love our Bungalow.

Me and Joyce

Qian Fang, Naomi, Yi Zi

Yi Zi, Ming Kuan, Cindy, Jo Jo, Qian Fang, Nicholas, Yuan Cheng, Suzilah

Nope! We're not taking the bottle, it's a spoiler la, just taking photos of the houses opp ours, see the path? It's full of DUNG.

Naomi, Yi Zi, Joyce, Qian Fang, Jo Jo, Cindy

Pong Pong!! HAHAHa Jo Jo tied it for him, funny luh, he's kind of like the joker in the group. =]

There are mama shops so when we got hungry, we'd walk a short distance for our supper. ^_^ Jia Sheng looks like there's a cockroach in his noodles, Naomi.... Control your species!

Yay! Jia Sheng looks happy again! I think he got rid of it HAHAH, kidding.
Nicholas, Jo Jo, Yi Zi, Joyce, Naomi, Qian Fang, Ming Kuan, Cindy, Jia Sheng

Yup! End of Sabah Part 2, there's more! Yeah you guys must be wondering how we dry our clothes. There are clothes line at the back of the hut so we just hang them up. Thing is, the cows love to chew on them. Or they like to face their butt on our clothes!! Who knows if they farted on it. I lost one of my shirts, maybe the cows got too hungry... About the kids, they called me Kakak Fly!! So cute! Love them to bits, they gave me a ring before we left. =(( On the 4th day, I finally interacted with the teenagers. This guy, Jati, taught me how to jump tree into the river! It was fun, sad case though, I lost my specs while jumping! I forgot the current was damn strong. I was emo for the whole day, lol, but nvm, Samuel's specs suffered the same fate. x) So evil hahaha, shall contd tml about how ji siao Jati is and loads!

No comments: