Friday, April 18, 2008

=]

Say bye bye to the Sabah, I've been putting off any stuff I wanted to post to prevent those Sabah posts from being pushed down. :(( Time to move on. x) Nah, I'm just really bored now, got this from Chelmin. http://chelx.deviantart.com/

Tagged by no one ^_^

1) Full Name: TEO JUN LIN
2) Male/Female: Female!! Though some ppl asked whether I'm part male :D
3) Were you named after anyone: nope. my grandpa gave it to me
4) Does your name mean anything: Yeah it means Princess(jun) Jade(lin). jade, eww.
5) Nick Name(s): Fly
6) What do you think you look like: Proud to say I'm TALLER than my older sissy x)
7) Date of Birth: 28 May 90
8) Place of Birth and Current Location: Singapore
9) Nationality: Singaporean
10) Astrology Sign: Gemini
11) Chinese Astrology: Horse
12) Religion: Christian (I think, I wish)
13) What's your favorite smell: Err.. Mostly food cause I love to eat (:
14) Political Position: Shan't say anything about it hur hur.
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning: Fresh Milk. yum.
16) Hair+Eye color: Brown.. Black.. Brown black?
17) Do you look like anyone famous: That's for you to comment luh. lol.
18) What do you look like: A girl?
19) Any unusual talents: Erm, nah.. I'm normal.
20) Righty, Lefty, or Ambidextrous: Righty.
21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other: Straight, unless you count Naomi as my les partner, RITEE, Naomi?
22) What do you do for a living: Supposedly studying for most parts of it and living off my parents right now lol.
23) What do you do for fun: Write! Or dance with my psycho sis, and some unusual stuff haha.
24) What kind of material do you like to use: Pencil, and my poem booky ^^
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with: Dunno.
26) Have you met your grandparents: Yeah all, but 2 grandpas died ald.
27)Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Heh.. No, it's a complicated thing, shall leave it for nxt time.
28) Crush: Hmm, I seriously dont. know. =]
29) What celebrity would you date if you could: AHH, Jensen Ackles!! Maybe Robert Hoffman.
31) Favorite online Guy/Girl(s) : Samuellll hee.
32) Favorite place to be: Under the bridge near Esplanade.
33) Least favorite place to be: My grandmother's house. oops. =X
34) Do you burn or tan: Burn
35) Ever break a bone: Nope.
36) What is your favorite cereal: The chicken brand honey crunch cornflakes! x)
37) Person you cry with: I don't like to cry, and when I do cry, I cry alone =]
38) Any sisters: yup. one older sissy by about 5 min?
39) Any brothers: yup. One Monkey.
40) Any pets: No. :((
41) An Illness: Err, no I guess.
42) Pager: haha. no.
43) A personal phone line: No..
44) A cell phone: Yep.
45) A visible birthmark: i dont know, actually.
46) A pool or hot tub: nah.
47) A car: no.

Decribe Your:
48) Personality: A pack of lies formed in the shape of a girl (:

49) Driving: Won't learn, cause I'll use up a lot of petrol!!
50) Your clothing style: depends on my mood.
51) Room: Purple. Empty. I hate it.
52) What's missing: Warmth.
53) School: Boring, fun at the same time, I love it? =P
54) Bed: Is a bed.
56) Do you believe in yourself: Sometimes.
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?: No.
58) Consider yourself a good listener: I guess so..
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share: I want to be a billionaire.

Do you:
60) Get Along with your parents: Yeah, when I listen to everything they say. No contact= No conflict
61) Save your emails: some.
62) Pray: Not anymore.
63) Believe in reincarnation: No.
64) Brush your teeth twice a day: Yup. Sometimes lazy, heh.
65) Like to talk on the phone: Depends on who it is and my mood.
66) Like to eat: Eating is LIFE. (:
67) Like to exercise: No... I like swimming only.
68) Like to watch sports: Swimming, ice skating, gymnastics.
69) Sing in a car: My dad will tell me to shut up.
70) What is a dream that you have all the time: I seldom repeat dreams.
71) Dream in Color: Yup.
72) Do you have nightmares: Yeah, duh. The clown was after me!!
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal: Yes! One cute Emily the Strange cat 'Jeremy'.
74) Right next to you: Mouse, my mouse, phone.
75) On your coffee cup: It's green.
76) On your mouse pad: i dont use one.
77) Your favorite flavor of gum: Actually, I hate gum.
78) Your brand of deodorant: Don't use one.
79) Your dream honeymoon spot: Bora Bora Island!!
80) Your dream wife/husband: Looks, Brains, Articulate, Minimum MCP, Money
81) Hiding in your closet: Clothes.
82) Under your bed: Nothing, I stack up my bed every morning.
83) The name of your closest/best friend: Princess :D
84) Your bad time of day: Afternoon.
85) Your worst fear(s): Loneliness.
86) What's the weather like: It's summer all year round?
87) What's your favorite time of year: School time x)
88) Your favorite holiday: I hate holidays.
89) A material weakness: Money?
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: Hmm, wheat grass, eww.
91) The top of your "to do list": STOP LYING :D
92) The hardest thing about growing up: Inferiority.
93) A pet you want: Black or white cat!
94) Your scariest moment: I don't know, when the clown was after me in my dream?
95) Your attitude about love: It's bullshit.
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex: Err, I don't think I did anything bout that (:
97) The worst feeling in the world: Loneliness.
98) The Best feeling in the world: Feeling loved.
99) Who sent this to you: No one.
100) 6 people you tag: Uhh, you you you you you and you. Yep.

I bring you the 3 babies I went out with today......




And I myself am a baby too!!




=fly

No comments: