Monday, April 07, 2008

SABAH III

WALA!! Haha, no I'm not scolding someone, that's the little girl everyone loves, the cute little girl everyone wants to carry, sadly of course, she's strictly all females!! No signs of male chromosomes were allowed to carry her. (: She talks a little, I think she's around the same age as my bro. Ya and contd from ytd, the teenagers are talented, this guy can play guitar so well that you let him hear once he can play the whole song. Immediately. His name's Edu. Besides being talented, they're good swimmers too, just like all the other kids. (: I played the current with them, but the children tried to drown me, literally. They kept holding on to my shoulders and pushing me down, mind you, they're better swimmers than I am, if I die there, they die too :D Jati's funny alright, he threw sand all over me the moment he sees me, I want to stuff his mouth with sand. But I'm very very irritated with him and gang at this moment, they miss call me every now and then and expects me to call back. No thanks, I'm not that stupid. So I just smsed them ONCE and only ONCE for their email which they said they will give but up till now they haven't given me any. I heard Jati calls every girl and told them to love him. Eww.

See, she's cute, I'm not faking it.

Aww, she's playing with my hair ^_^

Mouse and Wala

Yes, you're staring at a mouse, Fenddy caught it, and killed it with a hammer. =(( Mouse, don't get too sad, you're as cruel as Fenddy in other ways :D

Froggy! We found it somewhere, so cute! I love frogs. (:

Tada, below are some shots of my new specs, yay, something like my old one, just that it's red. Samuel claimed to have seen my old specs at East Coast Beach. I'm going to send a rescue team for it!!




Yep, rmb my group was to teach the children laptop? Actually we don't have to teach much. They're damn smart, can play around themselves, especially Marcella. (: So while we teach, the laying pipes group, meaning almost all of them, will come back, hot and tired. Yeah, did I tell you the afternoon sun burns your skin like an oven. You'd wish they had aircon between 1030-230. Anyway, the food there is nice, the auntie cooks good food k! I thought I will grow thinner, we should all thank God if we never gain weight after the trip. Yep, I finally shitted on the 6th day of the stay in the village. It was SHIOK. But ya, disadvantage is after shitting you'll feel like shitting everyday, oh well. Anw, I killed a chicken! YAY! We had to kill a chicken if we want dinner. So I volunteered. Quite fun actually, you don't get to do this in Singapore you know. It's banned. I'll try to put up the video. Viewer's discretion. (:

No comments: