Thursday, April 10, 2008

SABAH VII

Got these pics from Janice. =] I got so caught up with taking photos of the kids that I forgot to take the house and da infamous toilet. So below are some of the toilets specially built for us. It's like a 5 star hotel toilet to the villagers k, the best!!

Girl's toilet

Guy's toilet
Now tell me, who really gives a damn, most of the time I went into the guys' toilet. Surprisingly theirs not that smelly, at least not as smelly as the girls'.

Next time I go back, it won't be laying pipes, it'll be building toilet SEATS.

Our tent to hide away from the burning sun.

The girls' hut

The two huts are the guys'.

The blue thing is our water tank for washing plates etc.

Yes!! Our lovely river/the river we love/the love we have of the river, includes my specs hidden deep below it :(( LOL, whatever.
Pok Pok, Shu Juan, Ah Bang
Celeste, Shao Ling, Alexis

The cows responsible for the land mines (dung) that causes trauma to those who stepped on them.


The School

The double rainbow in the sky. Can't see the one on top, too faint.

And THERE, we have our long awaited killing chicken video, like I said VIEWER's DISCRETION. If you can't take it, don't watch it, I'm not responsible for any death caused.

KILL WITH ME??

And this ends our SABAH TRIP saga, let's have some reflections, hmm, to sum it all I shall say again, I LOVE SABAH to the ends of Malaysia. (:

Signing off: fly

No comments: