Tuesday, July 05, 2005

-LoNg loNg neVeR uPdAtE lE-

ToO LoNg NeVer uPDate my blog le... haix, i gt so many things i want to tell everybody!!, bt due to space constraints, i think i could only say a few bahx! the Sec 3 camp? it is fun... i enjoyed myself, i made a few new friends, i get new experience! hee, kayaking!!! the most exciting one bahx, it is my 1st time..some more with Patrick, ppl gt cert one worx!! bt dun noe why oso can hit until my head!!... i like the cheers! when everibody team up and shout!! wahx!! i want to thank everyone, the trainers and all the members of Mohawk group for making this a enjoyable camp! i wana esp thank yingying for being such a friend, even for just a short 3 days, it makes a difference!

Then it was the prayer concert at expo! when i first heard it, i thought that it was gonna to be damn boring.." prayer?" !!... but in the end i still went, it wasnt that what i thought, it was really cool in the end, for the 1st time i can really worship with my heart.. in the past, i was always very paish to lift up my hands, to sing out loud with a joyful heart, to really praise Him, bt during that time, every one was singing wholeheartedly.. at there i realli gt the urge to lift my everyting to HIm, i want to submit myself to Him, i want to jump for joy..

ThE LaST thing i would ever want to talk about is about my mum!! i have been in a bad relationship with her since i came back from camp, nagging and nagging.. how do you expect me to finish all house work for you while im dere out at camp?! and how can you put my hamster outside just because this is YOUR house, so ami not a member of this house? and do you know how much that hamseter meatn to me? it's my birthday present from my band mates.. and so if i get home late? it is the 1st timei gt people to celebrate my b'day for me, to sing me b'day song, to care to get a cake for me, to put up candles for me.. den you? hv you ever do these to me? my b'dae? juz anohter forgotten dae.. nth left! so wad if you banned me frm going out? it's "war of the world"!! how can you juz do so? toking to you?? like the most difficult task to do now le!! why?

No comments: