Tuesday, July 19, 2005

-sKoOl AtTeNtIoN-

HAHA, bao xuan and i are gonna to study hard!! no more play play, no more lame excuses for ourselves le.. i now gt listen in class le leix, or at least trying lahx ( coz dat chemistry no matter try how hard oso dun noe wad is dat?? ever since frm the 1st chapter bahx).. haix, too much distraction le, where is my attention?? haha.. you make me miss you so much, thinking of you every moment, waiting for you, hoping for you, all of my soul, my mind and all of my heart is wiht you, even though i opened up a book, all i can see and think is still you, you and you alone.. i hope you dont do the same thing as me,being so stupid and silly..you've gt your national exam coming up, you've gt to go to good colledge, you've gt so much so much thing to put your attention on!.. im not gonna to let dis affect you and me, our future ahead! we've gt to look far.. haha, i still muz thank bao xuan for all this inspiration, to motivate me!! hee..

No comments: