Tuesday, July 26, 2005

-cloThES-

wahhaa.. todae at baoxuan house gonna force by her to try clothes.. well, found out one thing!! wearing clothes? it's not as simple as people think!! it needs quite alot of things.. [CONFINDENCE, ATTITUDE/CHARACTER, FIGURE] hee.. gt ranking the horx!! haha, and found out dat i actualli gt zero out of the three! whaha... and we updated together a bit on our sistar bloggie.. it's realli fun, we shared about our past memories from a stranger to a sista.. and it's nt realli easy things, we went through so much toghether.. ( for more information, pls visit our sistar blog!!)

after, yesterdae's crying.. yea, i learnt one thing about myself!! acutally im also quite a spoilt ger.. i'm not spoilt for being wanting materials thing, not the physical stuffs, if i dun get upset if i cant get my mp3, or cd player or wad.. i'm realli spoilt for freedom!! i do get realli angry and upset,when i can't get my freedom.. i want to go wherever i want to go, meet whoever i want to meet, well.. it's my life after all!! i can't stand ppl restricting me here and there.. maybe, it's because of the way i grow up bahx.. i do everything by myself, i plan everything my ownself, i dun get ppl to disrupts it, i dun get ppl to control me, bt now... yea, now i learnt to grow up bahx, no more a kid who crys for whatever he wants , bt a young ppl who learnt to earn respect, and trust to fight for freedom.. yea! i want to grow up!! how i wish i am 21 now!!

No comments: