Monday, July 11, 2005

-my BiRThdae-

haix, dey almost make me wanna to cry le.. esp when ju siang and danny bought me dat big big winnie the pooh bear, i see shermin and elaine cry, it makes me wanna to cry too.. i din noe guys can be that touching too, i din expect dem to give me such things or can sae i din expect anything from them, yet they give the cutest present of all.. thx jusiang and danny!! u are really my friend.. oso dun noe wad happens todae, actualli alot alot ppl veri veri fun de lrox, it doesnt matter where we eating or wad we eat, wad's imprt is that we spent time toghether with each other mahx, eating long john silver can be as fun as eating pastamania or pizza hut.. it doesnt matter! bt den in the end we go in separate ways, haix.. so sad de lorx, if we juz give in abit abit, less complaints and everything would be perfect!!and thx for the card and the bag from all cell group! i read everi little alphebet and every little full stop dere.. they are so touching, they make me feel so loved and appreciated, every little blessings..thankyou to the cell group!! hee... pls dun be so good to me mahx, i realli feel like crying le.. tears of joy, tears of apreciation in my heart( die die oso cannt let ron see i want to cry)!!

No comments: