Saturday, July 23, 2005

-DeAr BlOgGiE-

Dear bloggie,
you are suppse to be my story keeper, to keep all of my story, all of my events.. bt sorrie dat i've made you into a soul keeper instead, to keep all my feelings, all my emotions.. why?? it's easy to tok abt happy events to everybody, even to 'not so close' friends, so i've forgotten to tell bloggie you.. bt when it comes to complicated things such as feelings- anger, sadness, sorrow, confusion etc.. whom can i turn to?? no more venting my anger on others, who will listens, who will care?? well, i dun noe... i dun wan to bottled things up in myself, so where can i truely be myself to express it?? well, bloggie.. dat's you!! so you've gt so much of those unplesant stuff, i have change you skin now, hope you will look as cheerful and bright on the outer appearance bahx!!

haix.. so nobody stand by me, everybody pointing finger at me.. ronnie, physically sitting in my "group"( suppose to support me) went on and on "nagging" at me just like the others!! juz wanna tell you, if you are with dem, den you go sit with dem, nt by my side!! kok guan, toking to me alone.. so it's all about those stuff?? saying i mixing with bad company or wad?? and the announcement you made are just shooting right into me!! saying "it's defeating the purpose of coming to church,", " dun mix with bad company", "just do wad your parents said"... wahx!! wad is all of these lorx, sometimes i juz feel like " well, must well as dun go church at all the best??!!, like dis, i wun hv to upset my mum, i wun hv to cause so much unhappiness for dem..it's juz like all in one!! izint dat the best?"..and i realli wanna tell you lorx, dey are not bad companies, dey are my FRIENDS okie?? wad " im being brain-washed by the ppl in church?",well.. im not lrox, it's my free will to go dere to find my comfort to find my joy lorx.. you tink wad??

JeSus: i love you.. why is it so hard to remain in you?? why is dere so much of things dat prevents me getting closer and closer with you?? i really want to know more about you, to learn about you, why do i not even have a chance.. sometimes, i feel like being so close and so close with you till the state where i found dat i can't stand in your presence because you are too holy.. yet sometimes, i wonder where are you, you feel so far so far away frm me.. like now!can you pls pls pls help me clear all these trouble?? show me the way to you..

No comments: