Friday, July 22, 2005

- A dae Of parting-

first.. bao xuan: you can start to prepare me a glass coffin le, i drank a cup of bubble tea todae!! whaha..den muz sae gud bye to mr chua le, *sob sob*.. muz sae he is realli a good teacher lor,( although he dun teach me), bt he gave me moral support, listens to me and guide me, being a frinedly and approachable teacher, well.. maybe the first cher whom i share almost everytihng bahx?? every idea, every confusion, every memorable event..haha, there is a period of time when i realli share EVERYTHING with him niex, cheers me up when i feel down, answer all my questions, and teach me to look on the brighter side of life. haha,, the most memorable was when i realli realli feel upset and stupid abt myself for being such a useless SL, i realli feel like crying and screaming all over, i expected him to sae sth to remove dat feeling off me, maybe" it's onli the start, you will get use to it de" or maybe "dun feel so bad abt it" all sorts lahx, bt know wad he said?? " glad you know it!"... wahx, after hearing this oso dun noe how to react anymore, dun noe to laugh or to cry, whahaa...( hope he wun read dis, abit oso mushy-mushy.. )

well, partings?? i hate it.. i realli hate it!! i remembered..
- many many years ago, when my mummi parted me, i cried for two daes; without sleep, without much food and drink,(although daddy and granny inisited i shuld eat somehing, bt i juz lost dat appitite) two full dae and night of tears..
-2000, when i parted with daddy and granny to go singapre, agian i cried.. wad am i suppose to do?? do i realli hv to made a choice btw dem?? maybe datz y i dun lyk making choices, im afraid of making the wrong choice.. im nt even sure if coming to singapore was a right choice.. the disappointment, the sadness is all shown in their eyes,how can i ever forget dat?
-2002, when i leave damai..i have onli been dere for six months, i dun expect anyone to do anything for me, after all,im nt realli the kind of popular ones in the class,im nt those pretty ones either, 6 months of friendship, how strong can dat be? yet dey do sth so sweet for mi.. the whole class , and i mean the whole class of 40 ppl and the teacher stay back after skool to bring me a surprise! with my best friend, holding my hand side by side, dey sang me " friends forever".. with voices in unity, we cried, together we cried..

" and as we go on, we remember, all the times we had together; and as our lives change, come what ever, we will still be friends forever"

many many partings in life, we've gt to look forward..mr chua, you've gt to be a good teacher again in your new skool worx!!

No comments: