Sunday, July 10, 2005

-A good Saturdae-

i realli realli enjoy myself todae!!.. frm the begining till de end of the dae!! the morning rehersal went quite well, EXCEPT for marching part bahx? hee, can't realli memorize the score oso, out of the so many marching pieces, i onli can memorize 1 without fault.. hee, den keep gonna said by ms ten lorx, dun noe i nt loud enough or wad bhax? haix, roystan din come todae, if nt sure dun hv dis problem de.. den at 1st quite angry and paiseh de.. bt den after dat think think think, also got nothing wrong mahx, haha den went on quite happily agian le.. haha!

at tuition is the funniest thing le lrox, with that crazy kat and bev and chai min and teressa!! making me laugh till my head droppping off le.. realli realli the most fun time of the week bahx, realli realli realli... datz why i die die oso muz go for tuition todae bahx.. at home oso a wonderful night! haha, 1st time no nagging from my mum leix... hee, somemore gt soooo mani presents waiting for me!
1st time my bro giv mi present lei, my sis, my mum.. the onli time i receive so mani presents from dem!! no matter how stupid the presents maybe .. i owuld still be veri veri glad de!! thankie everybody!

No comments: