Sunday, June 26, 2005

-Im sorrie-

morning? 1st thing i wake up is answering your call.. so why?? why have you been so fad up?? yet behind your voice of shouting and screaming is the sound of your tears.. i dun wan to upset you, i realli dun mean to.. u noe how hard is it to be in the middle?? all of your words, i heard it nt the 1st time, bt mani mani times fr others.. datz why i rejected your request of going out todae. i dun wan, or can sae im fear of the words dat gonna hit me by others. todae its not your fault, realli is not. i want you to understand dat, i always treated you as my friend! you are important to me, you are more precious than my time and everything else, i wanted to spend my time wif you, every possible minute.. being wif you has been so much fun and laughter! im sorrie.. i din noe my existance is so important to you, u spend 2 hrs convincing me to go wif out with you, yet my ans still 'no'! you hv done so much for me... im so sorrie, i hv made another wrong choice todae, i wonder izit worth?? izzit worth to hv such a big quarrel wiif you over such a small small matter.. i wanna see you!! in the instant second... to tell you: im sorry!

No comments: