Monday, June 20, 2005

-MaLaYsIa-

HEe.. mAlAySiA, I duN Wan to be back singapore!!! i wanna stay dere longer.. i wish the time would stop dere, de moment little cousin fell asleep in my arms.. i miss him!! how i love this little cousin of mine.. the way he smile at you, the way he hold your hands and laugh with you, the way he takes care of you, the way he talks, walks, run, the way he sleep in you arms.. the smell of his hair, the touch of his soft skin... i miss his everything! i wish i can be dere to protect him to take care of him, to see him grow up!! i love little kids!the Indonesia Food Festival at Genting was so nice de lrox!!.. hee, i see every food, i take ( almost lahx) cox cannt resist the temptation mahx!! hee... but take so much cant onli eat veri little little niex, all becox of my irritating infection on my tongue.. can onli see see the food and drip my saliva, bt den cannt realli taste the food!! so poor thing!

wE wATch de mR. AND Mrs. smith.. i didnt expect it to be such a nice show lorx.. but den it turned out to be realli cool movie, haha.. cant keep my mind off the movie liao! the perfect couple!! so power and cool!!... high class!! hai.. i miss the most exciting part niex!! the ending?? can somebody pls pls tell me the ending?? i keep imaging the ending, how would it be like?? all sorts of stuff i hv thiink!!.. haha...

hAO tiNG!! I MISS YOU the most!! in the whole excusion!!.. i would nvr forget the way u hold my hands, the little hug dat u gave me.. the sweet sleep in my armx!! how i wish to be always be dere.. you are my comfort, melted my heart!!

No comments: