Sunday, August 23, 2009

you like to assume that it's the best for me.

You think that it is the best for me.
But, do you even know what I need?


The first time, despite all that we had discussed and agreed on, you move in a totally unfamiliar set of furniture without my consent & permission. But not this time, I am the one living in it & I know what I need.

Thanks to the iplantit IKEA home planner software, I got you a little tips(:.


1. Smaller bookshelves with glass windows and a few closed cabinets. Open bookshelves collects dust too frequently & I had no time to swipe them off every other week.


2. A Proper working chair, and more hooks/cloths stand to hang my jackets and bags.


3. Bigger wardrobe!!! A necessary!





Sunday, I am going to shop for furniture with my mum & sister for a little of space changes. I hope this time wouldn't be like the first time.
You don't know what I want.

I'm excited about the changes((:

No comments: