Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Brothers(:

Friday afternoon, I went to watch the Proposal with Charlene & Sophine @ Cineleisure. I spent my last $6 bucks on the ticket itself. Now, my wallet went to -(negative) $20 till my next pay comes. A romance comedy with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Renolds about a fake marriage. Boring begining. (Yes, office lifes are boring) but the middle was funny and nice(: How I love the Alaska that country life and the marriage in a barn with a vintage wedding dress!


Evening time, I met my family to celebrate my brothers' birthday celebration @ The Marriot Hotel for a buffet dinner.

Then bump into the goldfriends again at ION Ochard, so the big crowd of us, Beverly, Charlene, Sophine, my mum, 2 brothers, 1 sister plus myself, 8 people went shopping(:

I heard cupcakes warms somebody's heart. So I posted all kinds of cupcakes. Hopefully one of it warms your heart(: Beverly thinks that the ice cream man behind was more handsome, and rejected our newspaper man. Refuse to take pictures with us!

Then I met Cow at her place to watch the Tuesday with Morrie DVD. I fell asleep half-way through the show because I was too tired, and the whole show is a talking non-stop show! We finished the entire show at around 2 plus midnight. By the way, Tuesday with Morrie is a very inspiring book by Mitch Albom(:

No comments: