Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tuesday

Bored & Broke Life II.

Provisional Approval of relief teaching only allows us to look for schools & assignments! Real teaching only begins after we recieved the letter of registration ): Letter of registration takes 1 month to process. LOL! Means I'm still left with 1 or 2 weeks more being bored & broke at home.

Naomi is deteremined to make holidays fruitful. Few consecutive days of dramas at home is making me restless.

First, I went to the library to look for some books, can't find any good books. But I found many that I wanted to buy @ Kinokuniya ever since the day I went to Takashimaya with KS. No, it's Cow who inspired me to read and collect books this year! I shall stick to "THE TRUE NAOMI STORY" given by Jia Sheng & Jun Wen for my last year's birthday present.Then an hour of gentle yoga class in the afternoon and 15 minutes of jogging in the evening. But the most fruitful thing of the day is that I started on my quiet time!!! HORRAY!

Topic is on "Lament for a Friend".

No comments: