Wednesday, August 05, 2009

The Christieara Programme

Tuesday, we took a half day off back to school to attend a talk from The Christieara Programme. Last time was known as the Talent Developement Programme, now they renamed to The Christieara Programme, after Ngee Ann's very own hybrid orchid's name.

Heh, we pumped into Nicholas on our way, so he directed us to the rest of the class who were working on some humongous water bottle projects. I miss the class!! but not more than the holiday*.

Now, I want to attend more of the TCP talks and workshops. I really have no idea where I will be landing in 6 months times. Universities? Which uni? which course? which scholarships? which loans? which company? which which which- many more. I dont have the luxury like the guys, who will have another 2 years for them to consider where they will land. I only had a few more months time!

and "you had to be careful of what you want, becuase you are going to get it".

No comments: