Monday, August 10, 2009

UP!

Friday.

Horrible day. First, no paper.I realised the importance of plain white papers. Then no ink. Thanks Hazel my dear for allowing me to print over her place, preparing lunch for me, and signing plurk for me. ( PLURK doesnt work at all. all that I wished for did not come true!) But thanks Hazel for being with me through the horrible. Then the entire compasspoint does not have a place for binding!

After report submission, I went for a dinner at Hougang with Hazel, Dominic, Jaslyn, He Jun, Xavier & Dorian. We caught the movie, UP at J8. Nice show! Better than Ice age 3(: It's equally hillarious, but much more meaningful. We wanted the 3D version!But the timing was late):








"sometimes, it's the boring stuff that I remember the most" Russell( the young boy)

No comments: