Monday, August 10, 2009

TRUE YOGA

Saturday.

Satruday morning, I went to Yoga with mum at Raffles Place, True Yoga. LOL! 1 Hour of stretchings, I was sure my nerves from top to bottom almost snap. And how did that young lady behind me did it so gently and gracefully? Another hour at a Body Combat class. That was much better. Boxing(: jet-jet cross, front kick, side kick, back kick, jumping kick, defence, scissors. LOL. Reminds me of my Kung Fu pet!! And it was fun!

My mum's friend drove me to Pop Excel after that, but I was still late): Many people were sick in the cell, Raishun, Ida, Miao Miao, Wilson, Jessica. Get well soon! By the way, these are some fashions of pop excel(:

I love the white beaded dress of this young girl!



The free gift for teachers(: The printings are nice! Except that it should make into a laptop case or a pouch or something that I can really use. I'm still thinking of ways to make use of this big recycling bag.



After cell, I met up with Jin Shui, Dorian, Dom and friends at Punggol for a quick supper(: Thanks to Dorian, we got free sushi! I love soft shell crab.

No comments: