Wednesday, January 21, 2009

University Scholars Programme

Today, we attended National University Singapore USP talk. I see how they offer the sky for you to open your wings and soar. A vibrant campus life with so many opportunities lay infront of you to claim. A sneak peep of your destiny.

One of my most satisfied achievment in the past 19 years of life is my PUB Scholoarship. But for USP, I'm totally giving it a second thought. Essays, interviews they alone make me fearful enough. (especially, when I have no strong command of English and no knowledge on current affairs!) The other psychological fear that put me back is the thought that I will be competiting with people from HCJC, VJC, NJC.. blah blah blah. The inferior part of me has totally pushed me to the bottom of the well. That the sky seems too far for me to reach.

Anyway, I never see myself as leaders of a prestigious cooperation, I cant perform under stress, under the gazing eyes and expectations. But rather, I see myself working with the kids,community service around the world. I need smiles and appreciaition, not power and judgment.

No comments: