Friday, January 02, 2009

Ponyo

I went for GV meeting in the morning, it's about tomorrow's eco-camp. Hais, I don't want to go, I don't want to go. It's not that I was holding grudges against this camp, it's that I just don't like all kinds of camps.

I went for a movie and dinner with Hazel & Dom at AMK Hub after that. We watched Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea.




The characters are just so cute, I cant believe they actually hand-drawn over 170,000 separate images. I don't know why I'm so addicted to those fantasy-like movies. It's just such a fantasy to befriend a mermaid, although this might never happen. I want to live in a lighthouse by a cliff also. I have always like the sea and ocean, people who can sail through the storm. (Navy men, pirates, all of them!) Maybe is because of their smart uniform, maybe is because of the beauty of the story they told (of the amazing dolphines, orca-killer whales!) or the kind of courage they have. ArHH.. I'm wondering to another world(:



I love all the movies from this Ghibli studio, (and their sound track) especially the Totoro (when I was a small child) and the Spirited Away (now). I am just going to collect all the movies produced by them. Although Ponyo is still no fight for Spirited Away, but it is much better than Hawl's Moving Castle.

Then Dom treated us to a dinner and they sent me home. Hais, sian.. I want to watch more movies! Bedtime stories, Ip Man, (now..) Monster Inc 2, Caroline(from the director of nightmare before christmas) blah blah blah... (dont know when coming out).







No matter how many don't wants and don't wantsI want to shout, I still have to go. I have made my words.


Bye Bye people, 2 days away in camp at sentosa. Pray for a change of attitude in me.

I'm going to shower and pack my bag soon. Night. There goes my holiday.

No comments: