Monday, January 19, 2009

Kayaking

Today morning went kayaking with the Green Volunteers at the Bedok Reservoir. Very fun, but the sun is scorching directly onto our skin. I realise i need more muscle strength and perserverance!

Our IS module require us to talk to a stranger for 30 minutes. I hunted for the right person for like 2 hours plus. I went to pet society( purposely sign up an account for it!), i get my friend's friend account and chat, but they all end up in failure. Either i got ignored or my partner gave himself off during the conver. At the last resort, I went on yahoo chat room!

That was the most horrible choice I have made, the people in the chat room are only interested in obscene talks. I was even scolded by them for rejecting their invites. I swear i will never enter that yahoo chatroom! but the last few minutes, I'm so so so lucky to have a 23 year old doctor from India came and talk to me.

He's really really interesting. Really thanks Raj, you have made my day(:

No comments: