Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

I went to cut hair with Hazel and bought a few watch from hougang mall. Beverly came over my house later, ended up doing IBS assignment for me! I really couldnt finish my work): thanks thanks thanks. (while clearing up my house for Beverly's arrival, I found my handphone cable!)

We went back to Ipoh on Saturday Morning. It Is a bad bad day to start the journey, situation would have been much better if it's on Friday. The 12 hour car ride had made my teeth, my butt and my kneecap went numb!

New Year Eve

Grandpa brought us to some palm reading shi-fu in a moutaneous area. He suggested that my brother to be adopted as some budda's son because of his birthmark. He said that I am artistic because of the moe I had below my nose (but all who knows me jolly well knows that I cant draw at all!)


A pomelo tree (:


Then we went for a malay wedding





After we had a reunion dinner at some hotel (really delicious food)! and we head back home, wathching TV and playing fire crackers with my little cousins.



My mum was playing Yoga with them

'

Actually I quite enjoy the new year eve where we will all stay late and watch tv, talk, play and enjoy the great time of bonding togehter(:

No comments: