Sunday, January 11, 2009

NP Open house

Friday Night

I got to talk with my Dad (new name: George) via the webcam. My grandparents will be coming over to Singapore in April! I cant wait,I cant wait to see them after 10 years of separation.

Saturday Morning

In the morning, I went to help out with some prize-giving ceremony with Jian Hao, Daxino and Wei Zhi, we had a buffet lunch before I head back to my open house duty from 11-3p.m. We met some REB Year 1 who commented that I look old!!! Hais, indeed they had reminded me that my teenage years had flew away.

The Clean Energy Management is really a hot course to go now solar energy, wind energy, hydropower, fuel cell etc etc, of course our water technology is also not too bad. But this year they do offer CHILD PSYCHOLOGY!! That's my exact dream occupation(:

Heh, but I did sneak out a few times. First time to see the Campus Super Star ( Some of them really look like small boys, but they do have strong and powerful voices!). Second time Daxino they all brought me a melted ice cream and we went to try the Archey with Jian Hao and Wei Zhi also. (thanks to yishan!) To my surprise, my aiming skill is still not as bad as I had imagined. I did hit the bull eye once(:

My brother Andy and his friend Nicholas friend came,but they were rather dissapointed becuase they failed to find any pretty girls in Ngee Ann that are comparable to his TP 3rd Year Biomedical guide.

No comments: