Thursday, January 08, 2009

Cell Retreat

The photos are finally out! I still remember the retreat is on 13 to 15 December 2008. I will never forget these dates! The very first time I got to go on a cell retreat. And it's really a memorable and meaning one.
I guess this is the last FUN post I will have before I start nagging about all the projects and assignments and how all sorts of school work are trampling me!

so ENJOY!
Words & Worship - Wee Loon (our Camp Commandant)
I guess I had really met God that dayor at least a glimpse of Him. I was so undistracted by things such as parents' nagging, school works and other loads and responsilities. It is a real time a submission. Other than the service that I slept through, which I'm still feeling abit bad of it. I REALLY hope I have the self-dicipline and control to keep that up during school days. That is one of the main reason we chose to name our a&c group self-control. I found out that is not that I cannt meet God or God refuse to speak to me and touch me, it's that I am not even available to him. How available am I to you?
Games! War Time.



Ochard Road
dinner out


Pairs of Siblings
See how WIDE is Jackson's mouth ( Junlin, you can consider taking him into your BMW club)
FREE candyfloss for our sweet Gerline ( Heh, actually is FREE for all for quee)
Highlight of the night: We don't know how we ended up singing Christmas Carols on the street with some strangers. We weren't even sure of the lyrics, but we were in high festive mood then, so we hardly care. My first few minutes of street busking!! It's really unforgettable experience, the love and the warmth that have surrounded me, and the amount that we have radiated out to the public, it's unimagnable! I hope the public have enjoyed our ANGELIC voices(: I'm sure many hearts were melted that day.
Raishun celebrating her sweet 16 with us(:
HOME SWEET HOME.
I brought back home some God's word, some fun and crazy memories of my group of wonderful friends, and some touching and memorable ones. I brought back FULL.

No comments: