Saturday, January 31, 2009

Beverly House Visiting

Today I was late for CWT lesson for an hour. Same old problem, I cant wake up ): one of my greatest problems.

After school, we went to Beverly house for chinese new year visiting. Her mum's curry was so delicious that i ate 3 bowls in a row.(: Yummy! We cant find a suitable table to continue our majong, so we ended up playing computer games. Just downloaded some music mania game, kind of addictive. Actually, all kinds of games are addictive to me, including facebook. I want the cheat code!!! Haha..


After her house visiting, we went to Tampines Mall to watch the wedding game and AiLing joined us! So surprise, to be honest last time I was quite scared of her because she was so violent and rough that she spit and she called people by pulling their collars and shirt! But now she seems to be much more better, and she actually forgot all about us, I think she spoke less than 3 lines to us today. The show is okie la, I only like the parts where they quarrel, very funny.


No comments: