Sunday, October 18, 2009

Reformat

My laptop is getting so lag, almost at the intolerable level. Last time, I used to laugh @ Acer's frequent blue screens. Now the revenge is here. Plus my battery life can't even last for like 10 or 15 minutes.


So, I got Jackson to help me reformat it before the school start! Now, I've got a Windows Vista Black Edition. Everything is so new and unfamiliar. I'm really not used to it. I'm going the do up the Microsoft Offices tomorrow again.



Would you like to take a peep at my timetable? Piece them up together. Or maybe I simplify it for you, lessons start @ 9, 8,9,8,9.A.Ms, ending at 7, 12,2,7,5 p.m. Long hours of lessons. How am I going to cope with this after what feels like 8 months of holiday! But I still like the time table, at least it didn't have 4 hours of break like my poor hazel):


I'm so NOT ready for school.

No comments: