Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Clean & Green Singapore 2010 Briefing

I'll be volunteering @ Clean & Green Week 2010 Carnival. (: Cool, I really enjoy working or volunteering at carnivals! This will be my 3rd year there.

30 Oct- 1 Nov 2009 (Friday-Sunday)
9.30a.m-9.pm
Hortpark (Free Admission)

Shuttle Bus from Harbourfront MRT Exit D @ every 15 minutes interval.

2010? I don't know why. But if you google it, it's called the Clean & Green Week 2010. If you put 2009, they will refer you to last year's Barrage.

Want a glimpse of the Hortpark? Go to one of my 27 September Post. Lovely place, really. It links to Henderson Waves too. A long walk though.

I will update you more and I get the details of the programmes! I hope I got posted to some game booths((: Come, join me! Maybe we can go Halloween after that! Trick or treat?

No comments: