Thursday, October 22, 2009

Facebook Addict

" Weddings are a ceremony of possession rather than passion"- Blood Ties by Sam Hayes.
But I wouldn't call it a possession. A commitment maybe.

Heard of FAD?
Facebook Addiction Disorder.

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/abs/20091020/tph-are-you-a-facebook-addict-85c5a6c.html

I would have self-diagnosed that during attachment days. Spending up to 8 hours per day Facebooking. I did a bajillion amount of their Disney quizzes and I ranked the the top few for my farmvilles, farmtowns, barnbuddy, kungfu pets etc. I've gt the juiciest updates of my friends.

School is tested to be the best cure for FAD. Brain cells were wasted in comprehending the continuous blabbers on EMS and ECM that left you no time to even log in to Rollercoaster to auto-generate its income.

No comments: