Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthdays

10 Oct 09

Happy Birthday Chai Min. We had an steamboat dinner for her @ Tian Tian with the goldfriends on Thursday evening before I flew for Grandma's birthday, which is also 10/10. Ya, that's Taiwan's birthday too. 10/10.

I wish Chai Min will have the Best Nurse Award every year.
I wish Chai Min will get well soon!
I wish Chai Min will love deep deep with Christopher. ((:

I wish Grandma will be cheerful like a sunflower.
I wish Grandma will be stay strong & healthy.
I wish Grandma will enjoy all the family times!






I wish Taiwan will be free from natural disasters.
I wish Taiwan will be free from political troubles.
I wish Taiwan will grow more beautiful upon my return!

11 Oct 09

Happy 21st Birthday, Eric. I went for his birthday chalet @ Aloha Loyang Pasir Ris right after I reached Singapore illegally.

I wish Eric will be the Best Bike Rider.
I wish Eric will study hard(:
I wish Eric will grow in passion with God.

Happy Birthdays, All.

No comments: