Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Sisters' Keeper

23 Oct 09, Friday

TGIF. First week of school seems long though many classes were cancelled. I need to master the art of stoning for at least 2 hours straight. I can only stone for 5 minutes, or maybe the max 15 minutes with the help of Wonka's Gobstopper before I fell to my lalaland.

I met goldfriends @ E-Hub for the movie, " My Sister's Keeper". Nice show with a meaningful story (: " Most babies are accidents. Not me. I was engineered. Born to save my sisters' life". And the story continues.

Stories of the terminally ill never failed to inspire me. I picked that up since I devoured one of Lurlene McDaniel's book in my secondary school years. I must admit that I have finished more than 70% of all her books, especially her One Last Wish novels. The rest unread were mostly because I couldn't locate them in the library.


No comments: