Monday, March 01, 2010

Happy 22nd Birthday Edwin

28 February 2010, Sunday

I went for Edwin's 22nd birthday chalet at the Costa Sands Resort with Lloyd, Shawn and Veronica . This time I couldn't wait to blog (even without the pictures and the videos) because my I am missing it so much. I think by the time the pictures and photos appear in facebook, my this sense of excitement would have already subsided. Although I had just a short 3 hours of stay (40 minutes staring at the menu of New York New York, 90 minutes eating, and maybe just one hour of stay at the chalet.) It was such a great fun!

Much energy is required. Much jumping and bouncing on the bed. Video Record. Signings. And We've got a wide variety of talents there! We've go Veronica who's going for post-graduate degree in medicine. We've got Edwin whose going to study music in the states. And Edwin is really musically talented with his keyboard. There were solo performance, duet playings, trio signings, quintet dancing.

I am so naturally attracted to musically talented people
.

"Heart & Soul" for TICE TEAM "HEART"

If You're Happy And You Know It", Carmen's "Habanera" and "London Bridge"



And we can't decide whether to laugh or cry over "Amazing Grace" and "Aura Lee"





Happy Birthday Edwin,
I wish that you will get into your music courses in the states.
I wish that you will lead a civilian life real soon.
I wish that you will attract so so many people and audiences who apprieciates you with your talents

No comments: