Friday, March 05, 2010

Hong Zi Han

4 March 2010, Thursday

Alice in the Wonderland is officially in the theatre today!
Hong Zi Han (my taiwan cousin) arrived Singapore today!

It was rather an awkward moment when we first raised an eyebrow at each other at the arrival hall. We were both too young to remember each other then , I had almost zero memory of her. And I still have to try to identify her in the sea of crowds after more than 10 years of not seeing each other. I didn't know what to say, what to do and where to go. Despite all these, I am still very excited that they came!

And Hong Zi Han is going to stay in Singapore to study! Horray! I hope that she can get a school soon, I hope that she can adapt to Singapore soon. I hope that I can introduce her to all my friends, just like how I would introduce my sister to my friends.

No comments: