Tuesday, December 15, 2009

exam

Why are every other schools having holidays except Ngee Ann Poly?!! No, not true. even Hazel is having her holiday though she's from Ngee Ann! I have got 2 more Papers to go!!!): jealous!

Farmville & Zoo World are my only companions for these few weeks. Stop tempting me out. [ The Forever 21 @ 313 is really big, 4 storeys with opening store offers]- It's has been long since I went for a shopping spree~~~. Actually, it's just a few hours ago, but I would not count that, such a mini spree. We spent hours there today. HOURS in a single store. I am quite sure, if only and if only,I have got another few pieces of red or blue notes, it will evolve to a wmajor shopping spree!!

I need jobs! Hope TOY R US will call us back! Stock-taking, night job from maybe 9p.m to 1a.m on 6 January, and a 4 hour training session in December. $5/hr, training will be paid. Cab fare and supper will be provided. Walk-in-interview @ Suntec City from 14 December to 16 December 09.

The pay just seem pathetic. IKEA paid us double for it! But, Iwant it and need it! $40. better than zero.

No comments: