Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day 2009

25 December 2009, Friday.

Happy Birthday, Jesus.
It means- Merry Christmas.

BUT, I overslept for his celebration!! ): Just, How Could I?!
It's like, it's like- forgetting your roses on the Valentines'?

Jesus, I love you.
You are the reason why my life can be merry.

Happy Birthday, Blow your candle Dear Jesus. Make a wish Jesus. They say wishes should be kept as a secret so that it will come true. I don't agree. I think wishes should be said out and made known. But loud and clear please? Because I am partially deaf. Just like him, I need a hearing aid. I will sit at the front row, focus on your face. The lips especially. I would like to know your wish this year. It's my turn to play the angel and make your wish come true. That's your birthday gift from me this year.

So, Jesus. For this week, it's your turn to send me your prayer request(:
I will wait.

No comments: