Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Party

27 December 2009, Sunday

We have a Christmas Party @ church, Beverly and Charlene came(: The preparation was fun with our mini choir rehearsals and decorations. ( I think the music beats that I waved in that single week out numbers the of music beats I waved in 4 years of band. And I loved the decoration making process with Ida, shopping for materials and staying over her place just to write "Welcome", " Merry Christmas" and make a little paper christmas sock. HOHOHO,fun!)


Avartar movie with Raishun, Charlene, Dorian and friends @ E- hub afterwards. HAHA, really packed! It was a late night show with FIRST row, but I still think it's worth it! LOL! I love their character so much! @ the next costume party, I will be an avartar! (: Watch me glow in the dark with native strips, swing my tails and ride beautifully on a flying creature. [ minus all the unnesseary screamings and weird styles of worshipping that can be quite errie.]


No comments: